We are proud to announce that we have integrated with Zapier! It will allow you to connect your lead generation bots more than 750+ online services such as CRM’s, Email Marketing Services and Marketing Automation tools.
You can check all of the supported services from Zapier’s website. Continue reading to see how easy it is to connect your LeadFlip bot with Zapier.
Before starting, you will need a LeadFlip account and a bot created. If you still don’t have one, click here to create your Free LeadFlip account. Also, you should have at least one completed conversation on your bot to test with Zapier.
- First, log into your LeadFlip account, open your project, You will see “Zapier/Integration” menu on the sidebar. You can also click here https://leadflip.ai/profile/integration
- When you reach integration page you will see a green “Create Zapier New Zapier Key” button.
- Click that button and then Copy the API Key that will appear.
- Now, login to your Zapier account, if you don’t have a Zapier account you can signup from this link. All tasks in Zapier are called Zap and we will create a Zap using LeadFlip trigger.
- Click “Make a Zap” button on Zapier.com and search for LeadFlip on the trigger Apps.
- On the next screen you will see LeadFlip triggers. Select “New Conversation Conclusion” and click blue “Save + Continue” button.
- Now it will ask you to connect your LeadFlip account. Click “Connect a New Account” button and a popup will appear like below. Paste your Zapier API Key that you have copied from LeadFlip Integration page. After copying the API key click to Yes, Continue.
- If you entered your API key correctly, you will see that your LeadFlip account is added to Zapier like below. Click Save+ Continue button.
- Now it’s time to select your bot project. Select your LeadFlip bot from the dropdown.
You can filter which conversations to zap by setting Filter Label & Filter Value. This helps you to select some of the conversations.Example: If you want to filter the conversations who said yes to your “Do you want to get a free ebook?” question. To accomplish this, you should select Filter Label as “ebook” and your Filter Value as “yes”. Then Zapier will only select conversations meeting these criteria. You can select different filter actions like “Equals, NotEquals,Contains,Exists,is Empty,is Not Empty” for your filter.Note: If you want to test your filters you should have at least one conversation with these values exists in that conversation. (If you don’t need filters enter NoFilter in both fields!)Then as the last option, you can attach the whole conversation by selecting “Yes” on Retrieve Conversation Text field. It will add a new field to the output called “conversation text” containing whole conversation history. In both options, you will receive sender information and all of the information variables collected in the conversation. If you select “Yes”, we will send the conversation history as a separate field.(Note: If you select Yes to this field, it will increase the output size and it may slow down the results. If you don’t need to store whole conversation history select No for this option.)
Click to blue “Continue” button and move to next screen.
- You will see your selected options again as a summary, if you are satisfied with your options, click to “Fetch & Continue ” button to move on next screen.
- If you have a conversation with your bot you will see a green Test Successful message like below.
If your test is not successful you should change your parameters from the previous screen or you should create at least one conversation on your bot matching with the parameters you have entered. If you test is successful then click orange “Continue button”.
- Congratulations! You have just completed the Trigger step of your new LeadFlip Zap. Now you need to add an action step to complete Zap. From now on you can add any action exists on Zapier from hundreds of online services.This can change according to your scenario but I want to show you a simple example to push data to Google Sheet.
- Select Add New Action and type “Google Sheet” to the app search box and select the app. You will see the actions listed on Google Sheet. Select “Create Spreadsheet Row” action and click continue.
- On the next screen if you didn’t connect before it will ask you to connect your Google Sheets account. Connect and click to “Save+Continue” button.
- To set this up you should have a new Spreadsheet created before on Google Sheets with a header row including the fields that you want to store. I have created a sample you can see below.
- Then on Zapier, select the Spreadsheet and Worksheet, it will load all header values inside the sheet. Now you can select the fields coming from LeadFlip by clicking on the + buttons on each field and match them with the fields on your sheet like below. Then click “Continue” button
- On the next step, it will insert a test record to your new spreadsheet. Click “Create & Continue” button on that page.
- If you again see green “Test Successful” message then everything is great, you have completed a Zap, you can click “Finish” button. If there is an error, just check your parameters on the previous screen and try again.
Oh, don’t forget to switch “On” your Zap before leaving the page. After each new conversation end, this zap will be triggered in 5-15 minutes according to your Zapier account package.
That’s all for creating a new Zap from LeadFlip to any online service like Google Sheets with Zapier.
You can check some sample Zap Templates below:
If you have any questions you could always reach us from email@example.com. We would love to help.